Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Numerous Orange Red Lights/UFOs Seen Over Orlando Florida (Diagram)


Date:  December 27, 2012
Time:  Evening.

I never really believed in UFO's before and certainly never saw anything that could even come close for 72 years.

Last Thursday changed all that. I really can't explain what I saw in the sky over Orlando, FL in any other way except that they either came from some other planet or our government has made something far more technically advanced than anyone can imagine.

I was coming in my long driveway in Chuluota facing west looking towards Orlando and the international airport. I am used to seeing planes landing all the time as there is usually a continuous line of them coming in full of Disney World vacationers.

I saw a couple of lines of aircraft (lights) lined up as if coming in for a landing, but were too close to each other. I remember saying to myself, "boy, they really have the planes stacked up tonight at the airport".

But there were two things that weren't right. First they were coming in from the west too close to the runway and second, they were the wrong color with only one light.

Instead of the usual color of landing lights, these were bright red or red orange and pulsing slightly.

I parked my car and came back out in the yard where I could see them well. There was one line of four going very slow as if in a landing pattern gradually descending coming from the west with another line of three lined up in the same direction several miles to the north.


I saw a jet airliner gaining altitude going north having just taken off from OIA and flew right by the lead light.

After a short time the lead light started climbing with no increase in speed at a very sharp angle, maybe 75 or 80 degrees. the second and so forth started following the leader up into a cloud hanging over an area to the south of them.

When the first line disappeared into the cloud the second line did the same thing then I noticed more coming out from behind the tree line and they did the same thing. I never saw any of them again.

It was cloudy to the south, but very clear every other part of the area and the full moon was out. So I had a perfectly clear view of all of them until they disappeared into the cloud.

The total number was about 12 or 13.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: