Monday, December 31, 2007

Pahrump Nevada UFO/Object Watched For Approximately 45 Minuets (Pictures)


Date: June 12, 2004
Time: Daytime

Hello Brian, I live in Pahrump NV. The object was in the northwest sky toward California, but not in the normal direction of Vandenberg AFB.

I will enclose the four pictures that I took that day. I'm sorry the quality is not great.

I saw what I thought was a meteor, it was so slow that the four pictures I took were in the space of 45 minuets before I lost sight of the object.

The only reason I took pictures was because it was nothing like I have seen before. I have seen jet contrails in the sunset, but this was so different and so slow.

I might note I did receive an email from a gentleman in Stephens Point, WI. that saw a similar object on Jan 16. The 4 pictures are numbered in the order taken. Again I am sorry for the quality.

The photos © Madelyn Glunt 2005.

Thank you to Madelyn for sending along the report and photos.





If anyone has witnessed the UFO/Object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.


No comments: