Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hampton Bays Long Island New York UFO With Projections (Diagram Of UFO)


Date: December 5, 2004
Time: 7:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Modified cup shape, Approx: 12 feet round.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was sitting in a hot tub in my back yard and looking at the stars to the east. It was a very clear old night.

The stars started to blink out which caught my attention, so I stared. As it got closer I could see the outline of something coming down toward me. I thought space debris. But realized it was moving too slow.

Very slowly as it glided over a very tall Maple tree and slowly glided over the roof of my house, and over me.

It was about 50 feet above me, no sound, gun metal blue in color with no rivets or seams. The edges were a lighter grey blue as though worn from great heat.

The center rotated while the outer shell remained stationary. It had short finger like projections which formed the bottom of the shell. It was very hollow, seemed to narrow for a person to be within it.

It glided over my home and then rose slowly and disappeared over the tree-line. I called the State Police as it was heading in that direction. They had no reports from others seeing it.

I also called the Air Guard at Westhampton the next day and asked about it, but they said they didn't see it on radar.

Additional Information:

Hello Brian, thank you for your reply. I am very quick to tell people there really are UFOs and the government is not telling the truth about it, but I never go into detail about those weeks on Long Island for dear it may sound to strange.

After the UFO went over the house I started looking up at the sky any chance I got, even while waiting for traffic or a stop light. II forgot to mention that this UFO had no lights. I assume it did not want to be noticed).

A week or so after the event took place I was waiting in my vehicle at a cross road when I saw a dark colored ship above a tree line that bordered a highway. As I watched, it disappeared as it went over the highway and reappeared on the other side of the road.

It was shaped like a child's paper plane. I thought I was seeing things! A few weeks later we were traveling down the Sunrise Highway which bordered the Westhampton Air Guard/Air Force Base.

There was approximately 6 or 7 cars parked on the shoulder of the highway watching 3 or 4 helicopters very close together circling just above the tree tops of the Pine Barrens.


They circled over one very small area and continued to do so for a while. It was unusual enough to catch passing motorists attention. I don't know what it all means, if anything.

I guess that is the worst thing, not knowing. I read everything I can find on UFOs now. I just can't let it go. I am a reasonable, responsible person with a fair amount of education.

UFOs weren't something I thought much about until I saw one. I sent a drawing which isn't too good. But you can get the idea of the shape.


Thank you to the witness for an amazing report of something unusual.

If anyone has witnessed the UFO/Object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: