Saturday, February 9, 2008

Murrieta California UFO Flat/Square Or Possibly Triangular (Photos - Graphics)


Date: February 7, 2008
Time: 2:15 a.m.

Brian Vike will request the pictures to see what the witness filmed. This sounds like an interesting sighting for sure.

Location of Sighting: Murrieta California
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Flat Square - Possibly triangular.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was sitting up late last night, or, early however you look at it, watching the NFL Network when I heard the next door neighbor's two dogs begin to bark franticly. About 2-3 minutes after that I heard a very low soft crescendoing, guttural vibration that was so low it began shaking the cabinets in the kitchen.

At first I thought it was our heating unit making crazy noises but I soon realized the sound was coming from outside. I stepped out side my front door and instantly I found the source of the sounds.

When I looked up there was a very large square-possibly triangular, depends if I was seeing it at an angle, machine/craft whatever you want to call it. It seemed to be spinning from right to left and making slow banking maneuvers.

The two pictures I have of the object seem to show it making banking maneuvers. When I realized this was something I had never seen before civilian or military I reached inside the front door and grabbed my cell phone off of the light stand and snapped off a pretty decent picture.

Of course like most UFO pictures it is a little blurry. My cell phone is a very low resolution phone.

After that I ran into my bedroom and grabbed my digital camera in hopes of getting a more detailed picture, but I was so nervous and jazzed about what I was seeing the second picture that I had time to take was not that good either.

The object, in my opinion was moving at a high rate for its apparent size, I'm not very good at guessing speeds but I would say it was traveling in the mid 100s.

The object continued on its southern to northerly pattern and finally disappeared into the night.

To describe the object I would have to say it looked like a huge pizza box with lights on two of its seemingly 4 side panels that were opposite of each other.

The one thing I noticed from being in the military and the fact there are bases all over the place out here, I initially thought military primarily because the object had a dull military blue-grey color. However this was no craft that I have ever experienced military or any other.

Additional Information:

Brian, I have attached the two pictures that I was able to take. Like I said my body was being taken over by my beating heart at the time. As far as being on your radio show I would be happy to.

I honestly believe this was some type of military aircraft seeing there are at least 3 bases in this area. Now, I don't subscribe to the ideas of extra terestrial life, but being in the United States Marines as a Logistics Officer,I have seen almost every class of vehicles and aircraft Uncle Sam has to offer and this craft was of no known origin that I have knowledge of.

So, here are the pics andI have also included a 3D photoshop image of what the craft looked like from my perspective. Take care and let me know when you are planning on doing the show. I almost forgot to tell you that I was researching that next morning to see if anyone had reported the craft.

I found nothing local but I did however find an article where a guy in Alberta Canada sighted a very similar craft. The only glitch is that his sighting was around 1:15am and mine was at 2:15am. There is no way it could have been the exact same object so that draws me to the conclusion that A)

The craft has a jump mechanism or B) There are more than one of these things. I don't know. The only thing I do know is that what I saw was amazing. Take care Brian.

The eyewitness provided two excellent photos and a fantastic graphic of what the object appeared to look like. Check the 3 links below for the pictures and graphic.

Thank you to the witness for their excellent report. Also the Graphic and pictures are © 2008 to owner.




If anyone has witnessed the UFO/Object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: