Sunday, October 14, 2012

Rotating Cluster Of UFOs Seen North Of Sierra Madre Over The San Gabriel Mountains (Diagram)


Date:  October 14, 2012
Time:  From 1:37 p.m. to 1:40 p.m.

Hi Brian, just writing to report another possible UFO sighting, this time north of Sierra Madre over the San Gabriel Mountains.
I was sitting with my wife having a sandwich at the local coffee shop when I noticed an airplane in the sky.

On closer inspection, I saw what one first thought appeared to be a flock of birds below the plane. The plane appeared to be flying on a north westerly course

The cluster drifted forming a snake like pattern going westward. As I tracked the cluster, it appeared to create a wavy line formation oriented north, with a smaller cluster to facing north, making it appear like an arrow for a moment

My wife said it was probably a flock of birds. However from my estimation and the original reference to the plane that flew by, the objects were several thousand feet above ground and would have been too large to have been birds.

Upon further tracking, it appeared as though some of the objects would sparkle from the sunlight. The objects finally made a tight cluster just due north of where I was standing on the sidewalk.

I observed them move southbound because they look stationary but started to appear slightly larger.

The objects hung in the sky with each individual object moving independently, but maintaining a relative position to one another.

It appeared to me that the objects were not round, but faceted. The sparkle or shine seemed to be the effect off the objects rotating and catching the sunlight.

I tracked the objects for probably two or three minutes max. There appeared to be at least a dozen objects in the cluster. I asked a woman who was sitting next to me for the time and as I looked back up in the direction of the objects, they were gone.

I scanned the skies thoroughly for another good minute, but could no longer detect them. The cluster had vanished.

When I asked for the time, it was precisely 1:40 P.M., 10/14/12. The sighting was from at 1:37 p.m. to 1:40 p.m. The weather was warm and the sky was blue and perfectly clear.

Did anyone report a similar sighting?

I'm including a crude sketch of my observation.

Let me know if you have any information.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: