Thursday, August 26, 2010

Military Serviceman Films UFO Over Camp Pendleton (Pictures)


Date: August 19, 2010
Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m.

Here is the picture that I took from my iPhone. There were several witnesses in my base housing area that saw it.

At first there were 3 lights forming a triangle. Then one of the lights (the one in the bottom right corner disappeared.

I was able to snap this photo before it finally disappeared entirely. It happened on August 19, 2010 at approximately 8:30 p.m.


After the sighting I called PMO and the Sgt on duty said that they've received numerous phone calls about the strange lights and that it was the Game Warden using a spotlight. 

Included is the original photo and I went on my iMac and zoomed in and tried to change the exposure to see the object better.

Not sure if you guys can professionally clean up and zoom in on the photo, but you can see an outline of a triangular craft.

If you have any other questions regarding the UFO sighting please feel free to contact me via email or call my cell phone at (number removed). Please update me on any information you guys.
might have.

If anyone has witnessed the Lights/Objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: