Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Hicksville, Ohio Spectacular Sky Show (Photos)


Date: January 14, 2005
Time: Approx. 6:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: At my home looking west south west.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 6+

Shape of objects: Ship looking object going up. Then up and down shooting fireballs.

Full Description of event/sighting: Friday evening, January 14, 2005 at about 6:00 p.m.?

When I got home Friday, the sunset was brightly lit orange and huge clouds were present here in Ohio.

I got my camcorder out and was video taping the clouds, then I caught my first strange occurrence on tape.

I saw a ball that appeared to be orange or yellow slowly moving straight up into the sky. It took about 5-6 minutes to finally go out of site.

Then about thirty seconds later I observed trails of fire falling from the sky. Three fireballs came from different directions and the were all falling to somewhat the same area.

The strange part is while they were falling, there were some different thing being shot up into the sky.
I've seen shooting stars and these were not.

These things were burning up as they came into our atmosphere and took approximately 40 to 90 seconds to burn up or disappear.

Jets in groups of two's flew over head for they next 2-3 hours. They were chasing something. I was so scared. Never in my life have I ever seen anything like this.

The photos and footage are © 2005 Dusty Crites.

Thank you to the witness and the photos.













If anyone has witnessed the UFO/Object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: