Sunday, November 6, 2011

Two Cylindrical UFO Close On One Another Over Texas/Oklahoma Border In Northeast Texas




Date:  April 29, 2011
Time:  10:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Cylindrical.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was driving home from Church on Easter Sunday night April 24th, 2011 on a desolate Farm to Market Road in Texas to Oklahoma where I reside. There is never hardly any traffic day or night on this Farm to Market Road.

The night was exceptionally clear and the stars were shining bright when I noticed this very bright star or at least that is what I perceived in the east, as I was driving east, but it suddenly dawned on me, that it was moving.

I eventually pulled my vehicle off to the side of the road, so get a better look, well this object came to a standstill and I could see it had red, green, yellow and white lights on it and it showed to be cylindrical in shape.

I just happened to glance to my left which faced north and I saw another object coming towards the other object that was at a standstill and it pulled up close to the other object and it had the same color lights on top and it showed that it was cylindrical in shape as well and it came to a standstill also. I could tell there was a space between the two objects.

I looked at my watch and it was 10:15 p.m. 5 minutes, after the second object stopped by the other one, I saw a bright red light proceed to the original object and it looked like how someone would roll out a "Red Carpet" as it was very wide. In my mind I thought this could be a laser of some kind.

Once this "Red Carpet" scenario took place within another 5 minutes as I looked at my watch again as it was 10:20 p.m., I saw what looked liked "black dots" or images moving on this "Red Carpet" toward the first object and this proceeded for 10 minutes and then the "black dots" or whatever stopped and I noticed my watch again and it was 10:30 p.m.

At 10:35 p.m. this "Red Carpet" whatever started to retract back toward the second object. At 10:45 p.m., the first object, started to move sideways and then lifted up and turned south and sped away at a high rate of speed and simply vanished. I definitely saw that it was cylindrical then for sure.

At 10:50 p.m. the second object turned sideways and lifted up and shot at a high rate of speed back to the north whence it had come from and it vanished and I definitely could tell it was cylindrical also. I am a stickler for keeping up with time.

Whatever I saw that Easter Sunday night of April 24th, 2011 was very strange indeed as I do not know if this second object was making a transfer of some sort to the first object or what it was doing.

I have not told anyone about this incident, as I did not want to be classified as a "nutcase" but I felt like I needed to share with you about this strange observation and whether you publish this or not, does not matter to me as I am not out for publicity and I do not drink or do drugs of any kind.

I have however thought of this incident many times since and I have wondered what these two cylindrical objects were up too and how they left at a high rate of speed and simply vanished.

Thank You for Your Time.

If anyone has witnessed the UFOs/Objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible. Also please note, that all personal information is kept confidential.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: