Sunday, September 7, 2014

A Large Orange Ball Of Light Spotted Over Kenosha Wisconsin


Date:  September 6, 2014
Time:  Approx: 9:00 p.m.

I saw an orange ball over Kenosha, Wisconsin last night about 9:30 p.m. or so.

I was sitting on my back porch and saw this big orange ball going west to east fly over my house. As it was coming towards me, it appeared that there was a white “U” inside the orange ball.

Unfortunately I did not have my camera so I could take a picture of it.

If anyone has witnessed the light/object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.


No comments: