Friday, November 4, 2011

Tubular Shaped UFO Seen Over Apple Valley California

 
Date:  June 12, 2011
Time:  5:25 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Tube/round.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: Myself and one other person were standing outside in my parking lot which is on the corner of (removed). I was standing facing east and when I looked up and glanced a little to the right, because something caught my eye the same way as if I saw a plane or something in the sky. (I am not an expert so please excuse me for my lack of technical knowledge).
 
The object at first glance reminded me of a balloon. It had no physical resemblance to any airplane or helicopter that I know of, or have seen before in my life. Upon closer look I quickly realized that it was not a balloon either because of the speed at which the object was traveling.
 
The object appeared whitish in color and tubular shaped, and moved at first from south to north then just turned northeast and at a slightly upward angle and accelerated it speed.
 
I watched for about 30 more seconds before I lost sight of it. I was trying to find if there were any other sightings in my area around the same time. I have only told a few friends and I feel like I can't seem to find answers to my questions.
 
I know what I saw and I feel really surprisingly freaked out by it. Is there some type of hotline I can call to check for similar sightings in my area.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: