Saturday, February 5, 2011

Approximately 7 Red/Orange Lights Seen Over St. Charles Missouri

Date: February 3, 2011
Time: 7:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: St. Charles Missouri .
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: Approx: 7
Shape of Objects: Circular reddish orange lights.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Triangle shape using 3 lights. Then there were 3 lights in front of the triangle and one leading away. I did not see any aircraft, only the 7 lights. They turned and proceeded north.

I tried to take photo's, but was so excited the flash was on and back flashed through the glass. I went outside and that's when they turned and moved away from me at my location.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: