Monday, December 31, 2007

Alameda, California Possible Angel Hair

Posted: December 31, 2007

Date: September 21 or 22, 2004 Time: Midday

Full Description of event/sighting: This is a report of what may have been angel hair, and possible craft in the distance. I was driving from work at about 1:00 p.m. on my way to get lunch. It was a clear day, blue sky, no wind, hot. I noticed a long strand of web or silk like material floating a few feet in front of my car. It was floating vertically as if hanging out of the sky. It was several feet long but I couldn't tell where it ended at the top because it seems to get thinner and almost invisible at the top.

It had a somewhat thicker "glob" on the bottom. At first I shrugged it off, although I thought it was strange that it was floating by so quickly when there was hardly a bit of wind that day. It was hot, about 80 degrees and really no wind to speak of. I pretty much put it out of my mind, and went to a shopping center about a mile away to get lunch. Walking back to my car after getting a sandwich, I saw another piece of the same stuff floating overhead just above the small trees in the parking lot.

It was a bit different in shape, but I could tell it was the same material. It was a little shorter than the first and had thicker globs on each end. I drove a few blocks to my apartment and on getting out of the car, I looked up and saw two more floating fast overhead. These appeared to be on an upward path, but again there was no wind. Inside my apartment, I got my binoculars and sat in front of a window. I must have seen 10 or 12 more strands of this stuff. Some were going up at a high rate of speed, while others seemed to be coming down. They bent strangely in the air, almost like they were dancing. Through the binoculars, as I watched a piece of this stuff doing its "dance", I noticed a small object way in the distance that was moving in jittery spurting motions through the sky. It was moving very quickly and I lost track of it within 10 or 15 seconds. I went back to work and on my way home that evening about 5:30 p.m.

I saw one more strand, again floating near where I saw the first one. This one I probably could have reached out my car window and grabbed if I had the nerve, but I didn't want people to think I was nuts, so I didn't. I haven't seen anymore of the stuff after that. This is not my only experience with seeing unusual things in the sky, but these instances all seem to become very vague to me a couple days after they happen...I never forget them, but it's as if the details become sketchy very quickly.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: