Sunday, September 14, 2014

Witness Watches Everything Turn Green At Delray Beach Florida


Date:  September 13, 2014
Time:  Approx: 6:30 a.m.

Hi, yesterday morning on my commute to work in Delray Beach, driving on 441, approaching Boynton Beach Blvd intersection approximately 6:30 a.m., light rain hadn't seen lightning.

Everything in front of me turned green and glowed for a few seconds kept driving no changes in anything else. My family thinks I just had an optical illusion.

All the land, road etc. glowing bright green. I thought it was a lightning strike to a transformer . Thanks.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: