Thursday, September 25, 2014

Witness Claims To Have Seen A Black Cluster Of UFO Spheres


Vike Factor Note: This report was sent into me using the comments section, I cannot reply to ask questions on this sighting as to where it took place at, date time, etc..

Hi, my UFO sighting confuses me because where ever else I go, no one seems to have had the same experience. Earlier today I was sitting on the sideline during football practice. My mind drifted off of football to the environment surrounding me.

My eyes followed a bird flying through the stadium until I noticed a black cloud in its direction. This cloud was insanely easy to see through. No one on the sideline could see what I was looking at. What I saw doesn't make any sense. The cloud was composed of black spheres evenly spaced.

They moved in patterns only intelligent life can accomplish. Every once and a while, the cluster of spheres would fold over each other and disappear in thin air. Then they would reappear somewhere else. The cluster looked very similar to your drawing.

Only difference was they were mashed up in a circular formation. The way the cluster moved was seamless. It was perfect. Nothing around here could move the way that cluster did. In order for me to believe in what I saw, I looked away, closed my eyes, gave it a bit of time, and looked back. And there they were, moving in ways I can't explain without showing you.

After a couple minutes, I wanted to report this to my surrounding teammates. They believed me, but they couldn't see it for themselves. I guess I focused just perfectly. Eventually the cluster of spheres folded over each other and vanished, never to be seen again.

I hope some day more people can have the same experience as me. I know what I saw, it was horrifying how evenly spaced they were, the way they moved, the way they teleported. I'll never forget what I saw. By the way I was healthy and hydrated.

Plus I was on a knee on a walk through day since we have a game tomorrow (just to tell off anyone who thinks I was tried and hallucinating).

If anyone has witnessed the objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: