Saturday, September 6, 2014

White Lights Moving In A Circular Pattern Over St. Louis, Missouri


Date:  September 5, 2014
Time:  Approx: 7:30 p.m.

I guess I'm the latest lucky one to the "sightings group of circular moving lights in the sky".

I've been trying to see if there are any others reporting this to TV, internet etc. in St. Louis, Missouri tonight 9/5/2014, but only found wicked lighting, heavy blanketing clouds and rain was earlier stated on the tube.

The clouds did have a majestic look earlier before the rain started this evening.

Now, let's get to the lights. These have been appearing for the last 2 or 3 hours since about 7:30 p.m., off and on after the last rain fall. They appeared south of me and have a definite fast moving circular pattern.

I first noticed 3 or 4 white lights spaced apart moving through the clouds in a west to east noodling ovals (but a deliberate loose pattern) with no light source from land, fading and glowing brighter at times but not changing color.

The white lights where to largely disbursed in size, plus inside the clouds dimming or glowing brighter for lazars to be the answer. As stated before by others maybe from above or actually from self emitting electrical glow surges passing in and out through the different shaded cloud forms.

Hypnotic and entertaining in ways to say the least.

Now that's the first part of what I saw because I have a few strange things to add. I went inside my dwellings to grab my binoculars to see if I could see better into the clouded lights, but that proved to make not much improvement to what I was seeing.

Also by the time I did come back it had changed to 2 circular loops with about 8 to 10 white lights moving in opposite directions in a figure 8, but not continuous to crossing paths to each other's loop.

When the white lights did come to their meeting center point it made for a simultaneous 4 bright lighted section glow. I've never seen anything like this before. I watched for about an hour.

I went inside to check the news and came back out about 30 minutes later to see the circles gone, but there was a faint moving lighted plasma pattern effect to a cloud form in the middle of where the figure 8 was.

I watched for awhile and went inside again to reappear about an hour later to see the whole thing had started again with circles farther south, miles away toward my southern horizon. It seemed to be moving with just that one cloud group form.

Maybe a new or ancient natural electrical phenomenon from earth's past, global warming anyone !

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.


No comments: