Thursday, September 25, 2014

Silent UFO Floated Above The Eyewitnesses In White Hall Arkansas


Date:  September 21, 2014 (?) and September 24, 2014
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.

Hello, I'm (name removed). I was doing some research on these lights I've been seeing in my area. I found where you asked for anyone to speak about their experiences. About a night an a half ago I was sitting out side with my family. We looked up to the right and there was this bright light.

It was right above the tree top in the sky. They all thought it was a plane. It had no sound. All planes I have seen are not that close to the ground and you hear them. Well as it floated over us and it had what looked like two wings. More so like an air plane with no tail.

There were 3 lights. One on each wing then the brightest at the front of it. As this thing got completely over us, it had one green light on the right wing. There was still no sound. It passed us looking like it was getting closer to the ground. Still there was no sound.

Well tonight on our way home we spotted the same light. Well what we thought was the same light. It was closer to the ground and there was still no sound. This light was an orange color. Not like a bright orange but a dim orange. This light looked to be moving slower then the first light.

Then it was gone. I ask you to keep all my information private. I'm from White Hall, Arkansas. I just thought I would let you in on what I saw these last two nights.

Additional Information:

Hay Brian, I just got your email. These incidents took place three days apart at the same time. The first sighting was September 21, 2014 I believe. It was around 9:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m..

Then the second sighting was September 24, 2014 around 9:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my report and then to email me back. I think it's strange to have these sighting all over the world. There is another thing that catches my attention.

Before we saw the balls of light with no sound. My fiancée and I started having bad dreams. They weren't regular night terrors. I had one about me being abducted by aliens. She then had a dream about something pulling me out of our bedroom window.

Weird things have been happening around the house as well. I'm not sure if these things are connected to what we saw, but there is no doubt in my mind that it isn't. We have a dream catcher and no one else in the house has had these Terrors.

I find it extremely strange all this. Once again thank you for taking the time to listen to these weird actions. Yours truly.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: