Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Large Glowing Red Hovering UFO Above The Tree Line At Canaan Maine


Date:  March of 2011
Time:  Evening.

I just came across your sight and wanted to share my experience. I live in a small town called Canaan in the state of Maine. My home is surrounded by open fields and forest. In March of 2011 I saw a large glowing red orb hovering over the wood-line in my back field.

I at first couldn't understand what I was seeing and the longer I stared the more eerie I felt. It then started to float out of my view and almost seemed to just slowly disappear. It had been an unusually warm March for Maine that year, record breaking 80's.

Does anyone have any information as to what the red orbs are? It stays with me.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: