Friday, September 26, 2014

Green Ball/Object Falls From The Sky Over Radford Virginia (Solved - Fireball)


Date:  September 26, 2014
Time:  Approx: 11:30 p.m.

Vike Factor Note: The below sighting report I received for Radford, Virginia has been solved.

It turned out to be a  green Fireball. I checked the AMS website and they received 3 reports over the fireball and it was seen over PA, VA and WV on September 26, 2014 at around 02:50 (UTC).

Information about this sighting at http://www.amsmeteors.org/fireball_event/2014/2350

If others saw this, please do file a report online to American Meteor Society, Ltd. at there website: http://www.amsmeteors.org/

Green ball fell from sky. I live in Radford, Virginia just saw a green glowing ball fall from the sky about 15 minutes ago about 1130 p.m. EST here posted what I saw on Facebook and started to look it up saw your site.

I have never in my life seen such.

If anyone has witnessed the light/object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: