Saturday, September 27, 2014

Emerald Green Sphere/UFO Observed In The Sky Outside Of Ulysses Kansas


Date:  December 31, 2011
Time:  Approx: 9:00 p.m.

My name is (name removed). I live outside of  Ulysses, Kansas. I Saw what I call an emerald green sphere about 9:00 p.m. on 12/31/2011. I was driving into town and stopped facing west at Highway 25 north of Ulysses.

There was a car coming from both directions so I waited. I saw what I thought was headlight reflections on my windshield, but when both cars passed there was still this green sphere going north at what I would call a slow speed, almost parallel to the ground.

It had what looked like heat or vapor coming off the back of it. It went in behind a farmers tree line and I could still see it well. (winter). I continued to watch it for about 20 seconds, not  counting the reflection time.

It disappeared below the horizon. There were no blinking lights on it. Instead of turning south to go into town, I went west to see if I could see it again. I didn’t. There was no airport or anything else in this area.

I saw no flash from a crash or fire on the ground. This was not a comet, plane, helicopter, or anything else from this planet. And no I had not started celebrating the New Year yet. I will never forget that 20 some odd seconds for the rest of my life.

I still look to the  night skies in hope of another sighting. I haven’t read much about green spheres. Any ideas.

If anyone has witnessed the object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

1 comment:

Ana said...

I saw one of these spheres years ago. I was in the passenger seat of my mom's car and we were returning home to San Luis Obispo, CA from Atascadero, CA during the late afternoon so it was still light. It's about a 20-25 min. drive and we were about 5 mins into it. I was just looking out the window and off to the right (west) was a sort of meadow that is flat near the highway but turns into rolling hills and is covered by some nice sized oak trees speckling the entire area. As I was looking out the window I saw between some trees hovering about 10 feet off the ground a large green sphere. It was about 10 feet wide i'd say and not moving. Now this was when I was a teenager in the late 80's but my memory of seeing this thing is as clear to me as if it were last week. It was shiny forest green like patent leather. It never moved and I just stared at it for about 10 seconds until it was out of view. I didn't say anything to my mother. I was kind of trying to wrap my head around what I had seen. I mean this was not a moving object and it was just chilling in the field like it belonged there. My mom about 30 seconds after it went out of view says, "did you see that?" She sounded very calm and not dramatic or stressed about it. I replied that yes I had seen that and we talked about it and still to this day have talks about what we saw that day. It was awesome and I'll never forget it.