Friday, September 26, 2014

Bright Orange/Yellow Object In The Sky Over Orange Connecticut


Date:  September 25, 2014
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.

I was walking my dog around 10:30 p.m. I turned my head and out of nowhere there was this extremely bright orange-yellowish object elevating, it was elevating for about 2 minutes.

After the 2 minutes the object got dimmer and started flying forward towards my direction. When the object passed me the light was moving around as if it were look for something because the object was flying a little slow.

I was terrified because that object had not made a single sound as it flew by. Please give me an explanation to what I seen.

If anyone has witnessed the light/object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw that. I tried to send an email but it would not go I tried twice..I live in Cincinnati ohio and it was on the 25th in the west sky. I said that is the largest moon I ever saw but then realized the moon that night was crescent.this was not a fireball.it just sat there and elevated slightly..it was about 11 pm .never have I seen anything like it.