Thursday, September 25, 2014

Bright Orange Lights Spotted In The Sky Near Paisley Oregon


Date:  September 24, 2014
Time:  Between 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.

Hi Brian, we just got back from camping in far South Eastern Oregon today. I saw something very much like what you described between 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. They were very bright oranges lights all in a row that appeared right away over a mountain, maybe 25 miles away near the town of Paisley Oregon.

They appeared right away and lasted maybe 2 or two minutes then vanished. They were so bright they lit up the underside of the cloud. I've never seen anything paranormal and not sure I believe in it, but I am very curious!

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: