Friday, September 5, 2014

Blue UFO Follows Witnesses For Two Hours Between South Dakota And St. Paul Minnesota


Date:  September 3, 2014
Time:  2:00 a.m.

We were heading back home from South Dakota to St. Paul, Minnesota. It is 2:00 a.m. on Wednesday 9/3/2014 and have been driving for the last 5 hours. My husband is exhausted and was really trying hard to focus on the road.

We were on a single lane Highway 19, the only car in sight. We just passed Marshall into the next little town. There were lots of lights and billboards that were lit.

From a distance I see this blue glow stick-boxy shape floating in the air to my right. I am staring at it in disbelief, now thinking that it might just be a part of a display or the town lighting.

As it passed me by, it literally was two lamp post off the ground and only about 20 feet to my right. I had a very clear view of this thing. It was shaped like a blue glow stick helicopter, almost toy-like, but more like a stamped out front shape of a helicopter.

It wasn't very big or wide. It seemed to be only the height of our van. There were no sounds as our music was turned down and we were engaged in a conversation.

As it passed us, I was still listening to my husband and trying to figure what that thing was. I didn't say anything to him thinking that he saw it too, as I was pondering really hard.

When it did pass, I asked him if he saw it, he didn't. He just thought it was a color emanating out of some display window. When I looked back, there were no shape, but just the blue glow.

As it got further away, it stopped glowing. It was flashing on and off, not blue, but white. That was literally all that my husband saw. When the light goes off, you can't see anything, but when it comes on it's much brighter than any air plane light I have ever seen.

It continued to hover super low over the horizon. I started to tell him what I saw, but he clearly didn't want me to be scared, so he just said that it was nothing. But in the distance it kept blinking brightly away as my husband started to speed faster.

We thought we lost it, but it reappeared only 5 minutes later in the distance. It was heading away from us, but as we continued it seemed to follow us, but kept its distance.

It followed us for 2 hours straight until we got onto Highway 35E at 4:00 a.m. I was super scared the whole time in case it decided to come back for us since we were the only car in miles and our high beam was on.

I have never seen anything like that before, especially never that close up. It shook me for days and I have been seeking for other encounters like that since. This web page is the only closest to my experience that I have read on.

I wonder if this happens all the time in that area, since it seemed to not be afraid of being seen at all.

Brian Vike’s Note: The witness is referring to another case I received, entitled “UFO Looked Like A Large Blue Glow Stick Observed Over Enderby British Columbia Canada” and this sighting can be found here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.ca/2014/07/ufo-looked-like-large-blue-glow-stick.html

If anyone has witnessed the light/craft, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: