Saturday, September 20, 2014

A Cluster White Dots/UFOs Seen In The Sky From Pasadena California


Date:  September 18, 2014
Time:  Midnight.

Last night, I went to the backyard to throw away some trash and then I looked up to the night sky, like I done so many times before.

I said to myself, no matter how much I look, I will never see a UFO and at that moment, sort of over the city of Altadena close to the Sierra Madre mountains, there seemed like a cluster of little white dots that were moving in a peculiar manner, like mosquitoes larvae's in water.

Now, stars don't move like that, and neither do airplanes or helicopters. I couldn't believe it. It was quite a big cluster of little white dots wiggling.

Then one shot away from the group and went from north to south at equal bursting intervals of speed that seemed like a continuous trajectory. The speed of which I have never seen before, since the space it covered from where it started to the point where it disappeared over the roof of my house.

It must have been at such an incredible speed, that my eyes could barely keep up with it. Right after that happened, due west over the area where JPL is situated. A white light went straight down like a spider descending. It was shaped like an old light bulb with the socket part on the top and the bulb in the bottom.

It traveled by itself leaving no trace before or after. It was just like a huge light bulb coming straight down from the sky. I sat and continued for almost one hour looking at the sky, but not much more happened and by then the big cluster in the northwest has dissipated.

I went inside my house and called my best friend, she asked if perhaps I was losing my mind, or if I have been drinking before seeing the lights or perhaps it was demons playing with me.

I told her that it was nothing related to madness, alcohol or demons, but to aerodynamics and propulsion and that whatever those dots were.

They could move at some amazing speed and wiggle in angles that no plane could and I went to sleep smiling. Yes.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: