Saturday, July 26, 2014

Witness Spots Red And Blue Light In The Sky Over Roseville California


 Date:  July 4, 2014
Time:  Approx: 8:30 p.m.

Was out on July 4, 2014 with my son Roseville fairgrounds fireworks around 8:30 p.m. I had my tripod setup and my DSLR camera on it shooting the fireworks for some reason I turned around, looked in the sky and I saw an object maybe a few miles out.

It was red and blue light at first and I thought it was a tall antenna with lights on it, like the ones you see on skyscrapers. I was shooting my pictures on bulb mode between each shutter and I would have time, so I would look back at light and it looked if the light was hovering.

I wasn't sure so I called my son to confirm if I was seeing the same movement of the lights, and he confirmed it.

As I was pointing at the object/light it made a fast decend out of sight/sky.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments: