Tuesday, July 8, 2014

One Ladies Experience - Strange Happenings Sixteen Disk Shaped UFOs And Triangle UFO


 I work at a hospital that employs 20,000 employees. It’s very busy with cars, people and buses.  On June 3, 2012 I was walking to my car after work and at the second intersection I heard this wind sound and for a moment I thought it was a whirl wind, but to my shock there were four silver disks coming up from the street with this blown up bag looking thing.

The disks were about 10” square and about 10’ apart in a square formation.  After the first four came out of the ground, I looked around the area and saw there were no cars, no people and no buses and I started to pan nick because I thought this is impossible.

Then four more disks came up and then four more and then four more. In total there were sixteen disks. They went up into the sky going east from which a very strong wind was blowing and it was like the blown up bag thing was guiding them.

I watched until they were out of sight and then the traffic started, people and buses. I had moved a couple of times in the past year and the first thing I thought when I saw all this is that they found me.

A week and a half later I was looking out my window and saw this beautiful star and thought, boy, that sure is a beautiful star. All of a sudden the “star” went side to side twice. It was as though it was reading my mind.

I thought I didn’t just see that and it did it again. I ran down stairs and told my son and daughter what I saw and to come out side with me, but they didn’t want anything to do with it.

I ran outside and it very slowly went over the house. It was a small triangle craft with green and white lights. I took pictures of it, but because it was night time (10:30 p.m.).

You could tell, though, that it was a triangle craft. It was a clear night and I watched it go by and disappear into the night.

About a week and a half later I woke up at 2:30 a.m. because my room was lit up like it was daytime. I went to the window and the light that was shining was so intense I couldn’t look at it.

I laid back in bed where I thought I was “safe”.  The light shut off, but I did not go to the window, too scared. And then my room lit up again. I got up to see if I could see the object that was shining the light into the room, but it was just too strong for my eyes.

It could not have been too big because my back yard is very small with big trees with electrical lines there.

That is my story.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments: