Saturday, October 20, 2012

Orange Lights In The Sky Over Destin/Miramar Beach Florida


Date:  October 20, 2012
Time:  Evening.

Witnessed over Destin/Miramar Beach Florida for about 30 seconds and disappeared. Been searching for internet postings.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember the largest Air Force base is in Ft. Walton Beach so god knows what type of experiments go on in the area.

I lived in the area for about 9 years. I do not believe they are military or hologram while experiments have been done on ball lightening what I have seen looks 100% like a picture of Amitabha and followers in the sky celestial beings. I have seen the orange or should I say yellow light many times and even neighbors have seen them many things in the air fly around not just angels, animals but bad stuff also but when you see bright yellow beings not sky latern but bright yellow light spread out like fire its normally always good.

I sometimes wonder if the military hass air place in the area that can turn off power because me and my sister seen a traingular craft you could see the flame coming out of it but no noise it came down Id say about 45 feet light turned off in the tennis court what really suprised us what the light switch was turned off while all the lights turned off on the entire court. I could see windows in the craft but dark god know what types of military craft we have and with the chem trails I bet angels on earth are pissed off.