Monday, October 15, 2012

One Round Orange Glowing Object Seen Over Fresno California


Date:  October 13, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:05 p.m.

On 10/13/12 at approximately 9:05 p.m. I saw one round orange glowing object, similar to what was mentioned here in Fresno. I saw it at the corner of Millburn an Palo Alto Ave.

Now the odd thing was I was outside looking for my cat with my flash light, when I saw the object, I flashed my high powered flash light at it, turning it on and off. As I did this the orange object flashed white for a second and continued south bound.

I watched it until it disappeared. The object made no sound, no blinking lights, it appeared to be approximately 1500 to 2000 feet high from the ground. The orange glow did resemble that of fire.

Unlike an aircraft light, the orange glow continued as the object moved away from me.

It was unlike an airplane light that continues glowing while moving towards you then disappears as it passes you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: