Friday, August 17, 2012

Red Cigar Shaped Objects In The Sky Over Fort Lauderdale Florida


Date:  End of June 2012 and July 16, 2012
Time:  Evenings.

Hello my name is (name removed). I live in the Ft. Lauderdale area. Around the end of June. I was sitting out back and I saw a very luminescent red cigar shaped object flying to slow to be an aircraft and it flying fairly low.

I couldn't take my eyes off of it as I watched it did disappear into a storm that was coming. About three minutes later here comes another one in the exact same line as the first, then the third one came!

I was so amazed as to what I had the opportunity to witness. Then a few days later my boyfriend and I were taking out the trash and I saw them again.

I said look there they are. He also was intrigued and couldn't take his eyes off of them. The last time I saw them was on July 16th while driving home from Pembroke Pines Fl. I hope I Get the chance to see them again so I can capture them on my camera phone.

Anyway, I hope this sounds like what you had seen.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: