Friday, August 17, 2012

Orange/Red Object Seen In The Sky Over Albuquerque New Mexico


Date:  August 12, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:15 p.m.

I was in the parking lot at Albertsons on Eubank at Candelaria. Our truck was parked facing west and out of nowhere appeared a bright orange/reddish ball of light almost like a flare approximately 100-150 feet in the sky that slowly rose higher in the air while heading south.

It then just stopped and hovered in the same place for about 2-3 minutes before suddenly heading northeast higher in the air until I could no longer see it.
I have never seen anything like this in my life and of course the one time my phone was at home, so I could not call on husband to get outside to see what I was witnessing.

I'm pretty worked up because I know whatever I saw was not something I can explain away or pass off as something else.

Please let me know if you hear of anyone else seeing this, so I know I'm not 'off my rocker'.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: