Friday, August 17, 2012

Objects Zig Zagging Through The Sky Over Lake Superior Seen From Munising Michigan


Date:  August 12, 2012
Time:  12:40 a.m. to 1:45 a.m.

Brian, I witnessed a UFO over Lake Superior in a NE direction at a 45 degree angle. Time was 12:40 a.m. to 1:45 a.m. on August 12th, 2012. 

It hovered over the same spot, then zig-zagged off in different directions all the time and came back to the same spot flashing green-red-blue and white lights. It was very bright and visible at all times.

My daughter, wife and myself seen this.

Earlier around 11:45 p.m., seen a bright glowing white ball-like object (non-blinking) going from west to east over Lake Superior. I have seen this same object before going in the same direction, west to east following Lake Superior.

I also viewed this same UFO in the same direction last night (August 14th) around 12:30 a.m. doing the same thing?

Just thought I would let you know in case you have had other reports.

Additional Information:
Hi Brian, I am located in Munising, Michigan about a half mile away from Lake Superior. I am in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.

I would say the UFO was on the American side.

The darn thing is brighter than the North Star. I can't understand why this UFO would be in the same place, then zig zag back and forth and up and down and go in circles - then go back to its original position.

When I first saw it, I thought I was imaging things - but, no it is the real thing.

Another thing that is puzzling, the white object I had mentioned does not blink, it goes from west to east.

I have seen this before, last time it was bright red and not blinking going from west to east. Whatever it is, it follows Lake Superior.

By the way, where do you live? Thanks for getting back to me.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: