Monday, August 20, 2012

Lights Moving At Great Speed Over Scranton Pennsylvania


Date:  August 18, 2012
Time:  12:35 a.m.

My husband woke me up at 12:30 a.m. and we saw three orange to red to white lights moving in the northwest sky. He watched them for like 15 minutes until they moved off at a great speed. If you would like any other information please feel free to contact me at (email removed).

Additional Information:
Hi Brian, this is what my husband and I witnessed. My husband was on our front porch on River St in Scranton, Pennsylvania at about 12:35 a.m. 8-19-12 and saw 2 bright lights low in the western sky.

He started watching them and noticed that they were changing colors from orange to red to white and then blue. There were two at first and then a third one appeared. All three of them started moving from left to right and then went back to just the two lights.

My husband came in and woke me up and I went outside with him where I witnessed as well the lights changing colors. I watched for a few more minutes before returning back inside.

My husband continued to watch for a few more minutes and observed them moving in different directions and then moving straight up at a fast speed and disappearing into the night sky.

If you have any questions or an explanation to what we witnessed, we would love your feedback. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: