Friday, August 17, 2012

Huge Bright Orange Colored Ball Of Light Over Godfrey Illinois


Date:  July 25, 2012
Time:  Approx: 5:26 a.m.

Hi, my name is (name removed). And I live in Godfrey, Illinois.

It is approximately 5:26 a.m., and its July 25th, 2012. My boyfriend and brother came running into my room around 4 this morning saying they seen something that looked like a white ball moving across the sky.
They said it glided across the sky, and returned in the opposite direction 10 minutes later. Finally, just now I was looking off my back porch straight out in the distance.

And then I seen this huge ball that was so bright!

It was orange colored and it was gliding really slow above the tree lines. My brother said it looked like a rectangle shaped object with bright lights on the front.

It kept going straight behind the trees, and never showed back out after the trees ended.

It vanished! What is this?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: