Friday, August 17, 2012

Fast Moving Object Makes Strange Maneuvers Over Santiago Canyon Road Orange County California


Date:  August 13, 2012
Time:  12:30 a.m.

Hi Brian, I live in The City of Orange. Well my friend and I headed out to watch the meteor shower It must have been 12:30 am 8/13/2012. Instead of going to Black Star Canyon Rd., we pulled off the side of the road on Santiago Canyon Rd.

We were facing south and we saw half dozen meteors zip across the sky. I was looking southwest and I thought it was a satellite, but it was no satellite, it was only one at first. We watched it for about 45 minutes.

The only way I can explain what we saw is like this. If you were clueless and just looking from one side to another or if you were driving you would not even know it was there. I am always looking up in the night sky with or without my telescope.

OK what this thing was doing was moving from one point to another and back again. It was moving in a "S" pattern then look like it was headed our way, then go back the other way. But it was how it moved.

Speeds and turns that I have never seen before. There were no blinking lights it kind of look like twinkling star. But it only stayed in this one area in the sky. What I thought was crazy was off in the distance a plane was coming at its direction but a lot lower.

When the plane was right there it stopped moving. To me it look like it was trying to be a star, but when the plane past it started moving again. Then a few minutes later another  plane was coming again but this one was more close to its level.

This time when the plane started getting closer it started moving in the opposite direction. This time trying to look like another plane passing by in its own flight path. Then my friend pointed out the second one, flying and moving about just like the other one.

We watched for more then hour before we headed back home and yes they were still in sight when we left. I can't find it in me to tell anyone because I would not know what to tell them and worry about how they would react to me when I was done talking.

I'm just glad my friend was there with me so I know my eyes were not playing tricks on me. I hope my eye witness report helps out a little. Thanks

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: