Saturday, August 18, 2012

6 Strange Orange Lights Over Nanuet New York


Date:  August 17, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:20 p.m.

Brian, I came across your article because I was doing a search to see if anyone saw what my son and I did on Friday night about 10:20 p.m. in the sky.

We live in Nanuet, NY and we were driving home pass St. Agatha's field and we both noticed 6 strange orange looking lights or balls in the sky, so we pulled over and tried to take pictures.

I thought at first they could of been fire balls, but they were moving south and one time they were sitting still in the sky. I noticed more in the distance but the 6 were so noticeable. My son is 13 he called 911 from his cell, which I told him not to they will think you are nuts.

I took the phone from him and apologized to the dispatcher and told her to ignore it she informed me that many calls are coming in about this she asked me to describe what we saw.

All I can say is that it was the strangest thing and my son and I are still in shock what we saw last night and trying to make sense of it.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: