Monday, February 20, 2012

Orange Glowing Light Spotted Over Sparta Michigan

 
Date:  February 19, 2012
Time:  8:30 p.m.
 
Hello, I would like to report that last night at 8:30 pm February 19, 2012 I saw a single orange object over Sparta, Michigan.
 
I saw it first coming from the north traveling southward. The object was moving slow and had no sound. It seemed to be quite large in the sky and had no other color other than orange. It then got to about almost an eastward viewing still at about 60-70 degrees overhead and began to fade (almost as if it were gaining a lot of altitude).
 
It took about 10-20 seconds then disappeared all together. I know the report you have says it describes 13 objects, but I only witnessed this one.

I knew it was not an aircraft that is known to me and was not a meteorite or shooting star. The best way I could describe it when I first saw it was a glowing orange and about the size of a soccer ball. It seemed close, almost like that of a helicopter in regards of distance.
 
It wasn't until it was about 2/3rds of its visibility that it got smaller and faded.

Unfortunately I have no evidence of this, just my eye witness report. My wife was at home but she works third shift. I did run in the door at one point to wake her, but by the time she got to the door it had faded away.

I am 36, married and living in Sparta, Mi. Best Regards.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: