Sunday, February 19, 2012

Large Helicopter And Jet Aircraft Pursue Light Green Circular UFO Over Phoenix Arizona

 
Date:  February 18, 2012
Time:  10:20 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Circular.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was sitting outside daydreaming and looking at the sky, when I saw a light green circle moving from the north (the direction I happened to be staring in) to the south.

I went inside and told my roommate, who joined me outside.

Two minutes later, we both saw a huge helicopter and a jet flew over my house, following the exact same path as the green object. (There is an Air Force Base just North of Phoenix, where I’m guessing these to aircraft came from)

These 2 aircraft gave up pursuit before my eyes, I watched the helicopter first turn around, then 10-15 seconds later, the jet did too, flying back in the direction them (and the aircraft) came from.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: