Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Line Of 6 Red/Orange Lights Over Palm Harbor Florida

 
Date:  January 1, 2012
Time:  12:37 a.m.
 
At 12:37 a.m. on 01/01/2012 I observed a line of red/orange lights approximately 6 of them just south of Dunedin Causeway.
 
Filmed on cell phone for 5 minutest before they were gone. No sound could be heard.
I am a professional mariner and in my 40+years on the open ocean, I have never seen anything like this!
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

DunedinCracker said...

I saw something similar to that a few months back,but it was north of the causeway.It was a series of lights perfectly lined up.I thought maybe it was helicopters at first,but then they just disappeared with a blink of an eye.strange.
Lauren