Thursday, December 29, 2011

Large Black Triangle UFO Spotted Over Lancaster California

 
Date:  Between 1992-1993
Time:  Daylight sighting.
 
I lived in Lancaster and between 1992-1993 and saw a large back triangle as well. I was driving my daughter back from shopping when I spotted what looked like a long black rectangle in the sky that surprised me.
 
So on second glance up, it had turned and was fully visible as a large triangle.
 
A single pro plane was pretty close to it at the time, but this was in broad daylight and near the freeway. I just assumed it was either out of Edwards AFB or Lockheed as it was not uncommon to see strange craft near the experimental aircraft manufacturer.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: