Saturday, December 31, 2011

Fireball/Meteor Seen Flying Over Albuquerque New Mexico

 
Date:  December 31, 2011
Time:  Between 8:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
 
I just wanted to let you know that I saw this this evening as well as I was traveling west on Paseo Del Norte. It was incredible, never seen, what I assume to be a meteor like that before.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw it from the Downtown ABQ area, moving from SE to NW. Green with long orange tail. NEVER seen anything this clear or spectacular. I would say time was 8:12pm (20:12) MST, but a minute or so before. VERY AMAZING - JP

Anonymous said...

I saw this same fireball object with my girlfriend after leaving a new years party around 12:20 am. It had no flashing lights... Just looked like a medium bright colored orange fireball traveling in the direction of the airport. We were on San Mateo heading towards i40. It could also be seen while driving west on the freeway. I wrote it off as a UFO and drove home for the evening. Just wanted to check the Internet to see if anyone else saw it.