Sunday, December 25, 2011

Bright Red Orange Light Over Fort Myers Florida

 
Date:  December 25, 2011
Time:  Approx:  11:15 p.m.

I seen the same thing and it was reddish and/or bright orange. It appeared low as if a plane was coming in. I live directly across from the airport and I live directly under the takeoff/landing route.

At first I thought it was a plane coming in, but it didn't appear to move toward me.

I was riding in the passenger seat like 15 minutes ago and  it appeared low and I can't give you a specific distance, but from my vantage point it was much bigger than the ones I've seen on YouTube (of course I looked it up).

I seen it maybe for 2 minutes in the western sky above me facing west. I ran in to get my camera and came back out it was gone, weird part was, there was no sound, dead silent and the dogs all went crazy next door and stopped immediately at which point it was gone.

Additional Information:

Oops, I'm just so excited. I've never seen anything like this in my life! I know what I was looking at and what I wasn't looking at. I'm in Fort Myers Florida and apparently it’s been caught on tape few times this year.

I saw it about 11:15 p.m. tonight. Most reports are multiple lights and I seen only one, but one of the ones being described.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: