Friday, December 30, 2011

Blue White Fireball With Long Tail Seen Over Thousand Oaks California

 
Date:  December 29, 2011
Time:  Approx: 9:15 p.m.
 
Hi Brian, I live in the Thousand Oaks area and a lot of strange occurrences have been happening around my house at night, many unidentified objects soaring through the sky at incredible speeds to be exact.
 
Tonight, 12/29/2011, at around 9:15 I was driving towards Westlake Village approaching the Hampshire exit, when a blue/ white fireball, a little smaller than the size of my head, with quite a long tail streaming behind it, passed over my car for what seemed to be about 4-5 seconds, to where it went and seemed to vanish or crash into the hill.
 
I immediately thought of your story which I had read a few months prior to tonight. What you described is exactly what I had seen tonight, you are definitely not alone. Thought I would share this with you, keep an eye on the sky the next few weeks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: