Saturday, December 3, 2011

4 Bright Orange Yellow Objects Over Boynton Beach Florida

 
Date:  November 25, 2011
Time:  Approx: 7:30 p.m.
 
On November 25, approximately 7:30 my husband spotted 4 bright orange-yellow objects gliding through the air. They were silent and not in a particular hurry. They did not "fly" in formation. 
 
They were traveling southwest. As they flew over Military trail (my assumption) one by one the faded to invisible. We watched a good 5 minutes. Really strange and my husband and I wanted to know if there was an explanation. 
 
I have not seen anything on the news or in the Palm Beach Post. Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: