Tuesday, December 27, 2011

12 Orange Lights Over South Central Pennsylvania

 
Date:  October 25, 2011
Time:  10:00 p.m.
 
I saw possibly 12 orange lighted objects with my mother and father at 10:00 p.m. 10/25/2011. This was in South Central PA. , we were looking to the southeast and they were moving towards the north and slightly east.
 
Three appeared and flew into the northeast. Then 3 more following the same path,  flew by and morphed into six of them and then back into 3 again and then went into the north and then 3 more came along on the same path.
 
At the same time this was happening I could hear a jet liner way up in the clear night sky , I remember it being surrounded by stars as I looked up and I could hear it, it had that far away jet plane sound, that’s when it dawned on me these things seamed to be 1/4 of the altitude of that plane and were hauling ass and in groups of 3 – 6 and didn’t make a sound.
 
To me it looked like the lights were on the front of what ever was flying, and that the lights didn’t just seam to be round  but to be flat across the bottom, like a half circle.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: