Tuesday, November 15, 2011

UFO Causes House To Rattle And Shake At Naurshaun Area Of Pearl River New York

 
Date:  Summer 1996
Time:  Approx: 4:00 a.m.
 
Hello Brian, Unfortunately my sighting was not recent at all.  It occurred in 1996 it was in the summer, but I can't recall the month. I know it was the summer because there were leaves on the trees, and I reported it to my boss of my summer job. 
 
He called the police  the following day after I told him, but the authorities said they had not received any other reports. The sighting occurred in the Naurshaun area of Pearl River UFO at approximately 4:00 a.m., I know the time because I was stepping out to pick a girlfriend up from a bar that just closed in Nanuet. My cousin was with me, and also witnessed the craft.
 
My front door faces east, towards Clausland Mt. The craft was travelling east to west directly over my house. When I walked out the door it immediately caught my attention. It had 2 blue lights coming out the rear that looked like a jets exhaust, it had very bright lights underneath so bright that it completely obscured the shape of the craft. (I've never seen lights that large on and aircraft!)
 
There were 4 in the shape of a diamond, or 3 in the shape of triangle, it’s been so many years that I get mixed up on the lights that were underneath. I watched it slowly cross the sky in amazement much slower than any jets I have seen growing up, but about the speed that a large passenger plane that would look very small to an onlooker on the ground.  
 
After it had passed, I instinctually ran inside and up the stairs to my mother, mind you it is 4:00 a.m. and I’m 19 years old (girlfriend had fake I’d for bar, there was a lot of underage drinking in the 90's). As I ran up the stairs the house began to rattle, and shake, with a loud roar from outside. 
 
To this day I can't figure out how it was moving so slowly in the sky, yet breaking the sound barrier, and with such bright lights. If it was breaking the sound barrier shouldn't have crossed the horizon quickly?  I felt scared as if it saw me. It was the first and only UFO experience I have had. Maybe it was military?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: