Monday, November 14, 2011

Object Appeared To Be On Fire Seen Over Bolingbrook Illinois

 
Date:  May 6, 2011
Time:  12:30 a.m.

It is 12:30 a.m. and I was sitting in my house in Bolingbrook watching TV and I saw something out my window by the corner of my eye. I was curious as to what it was, so I stepped outside to try and get a better look.

It was not a plane because it had no flashing lights to indicate such. The only distinction was fire. I am not sure what I saw, but it passed by pretty quickly and went in a straight line.

I could see it flickering as if it were on fire. If you could help me shed any light on this please do. I am very curious.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: