Monday, November 7, 2011

Large Black Triangle Observed Over Silver Lake Loveland Colorado

 
Date:  October 22, 2011
Time:  7:47 p.m.
 
On October 22nd 7:47 PM I saw a large black triangle fly over me. I was on Monterey Ct. right next to Silver Lake. I am only 15 and I honestly was petrified from seeing this. I couldn't move. I thought I heard a very quiet low sounding wind around 3 seconds after it passed.
 
It was around 300 feet up and was flying about 55 miles per hour. It had 5 dim slowly blinking lights on the two front sides and 4 dim slowly blinking lights on the back. I got a good view and if I could draw, I could show you about how big it was.
 
It was going directly north in a straight line and I was the only witness. Ever since then, I have not seen anything unusual, but have been very paranoid. I just want answers and not to get abducted. 
 
I did research about abductions and I don't think I would be able to handle that kind of thing. 
 
I really want to know that I'm not going crazy. Let me know if you find something.
 
It’s in Loveland Colorado. If you held your arm out as far as you could, it would be about as big as a half dollar coin, only triangular and lit.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude I live off paloverde and I saw that same thing!! Had very dim lights on the bottom of it huh??
It was crazy I saw it twice that night.
Your not alone brother.
Is your name Sam???