Monday, November 21, 2011

Bright Light Illuminates The Sky And Bedroom At Goldenwest Edinger Area Huntington Beach California

 
Date:  November 18, 2011
Time:  12:01 a.m.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: Location is Goldenwest/Edinger in Huntington Beach, Ca. I had just went to my room to go to bed, and as I laid down I was looking out my bedroom window (which I do not have curtains).
 
It faces our backyard and the school/park directly behind us. Our view out this window is the sky directly above the school/park. For about 2 seconds the sky lit up so bright and lit up my bedroom, it was an eerie feeling, a bright light in the middle of the night that I have never seen before.
 
I sat up in bed quickly, I felt a very soft kind of a humming sound, kind of like a sound of energy. I felt warmness too. I said to myself, what the heck, then it quickly was gone. I looked at the clock and it was 12:01 a.m. I could hear some dogs in the neighborhood barking as I thought they must have witnessed the same thing.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: