Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Blue Bullet Shaped Object Over Virginia Beach Virginia

 
Date:  May 10, 2011
Time:  Evening.
 
Hello my name is (name removed) and I live in the Virginia Beach area and last night was my second time seeing this bullet shaped object shooting pass the trees as I drove down interstate 64 heading west. The beginning of the bullet shaped object is completely blue, but the tail is white and maybe a hint of yellow. 
 
I first seen the exact thing last year, but I assumed it was a meteor shower. I knew it was not a fallen star. This time I assumed the same thing, but I also thought that maybe the military are running experiments. My sister was riding with me last night when I saw it, and it was on my side of the window.
 
She didn't see it this time, but we both saw it the first time because I said let's make a wish anyway and she said no because the sight had scared her. But this morning she said that people called the news and various places reporting weird sounds in the sky and over their homes.
 
It was a big incident similar to this back in 2009, but no one could explain that. Weird lights and tornado winds and weird objects flying. Some people say that it disappeared  into the Chesapeake Bay. I am such a skeptic, but I have seen enough airplanes and jets and helicopters to know the difference.
 
Whatever this is, it's not neither. I was afraid to Google, but I couldn't help it so a few minutes ago I typed in the Google box that I had seen a blue bullet shaped object in the sky last night in the Virginia Beach area and was wondering if anyone had seen the same thing.
 
You popped up in a few stories down. I hope nothing happens to me for being curious. But this object never appears to be high up in the sky. It usually disappears behind the tops of trees and its gone in a wink. Its almost like you hadn't seen it at all. I just had to tell someone. Thank you for your time.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: