Saturday, November 12, 2011

Around 15 Silent Amber Colored Lights Seen Over Lansing Michigan

 
Date:  November 11, 2011
Time:  Approx: 8:00 p.m.
 
So last night I was walking my dog around 8:00 p.m. when I looked up and saw about 15 of the same lights you described. I live on Seymour St. in Lansing. At first they seemed to be flying in a strange multi-triangular pattern, you could tell they were individual because the formation drifted apart and you could tell they were moving independently.
 
There was no sound whatsoever. There were no flashing lights, just what looked to be burning embers as you described. They were orange red and glowing. Not just one wave came through. I immediately ran home to get my fiancé and neighbors to see it and they saw the tail end of the formation as they one by one started to disappear into the clouds. 
 
Two more came through 5 minutes later, and then 5 minutes after that a lone glowing light came through. This was the strangest thing I've ever seen in the sky. I didn't have my phone with me, so no pictures, but they looked exactly like the photos on your site. 
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: