Friday, November 4, 2011

10 To 20 Small Orange Lights Shoot Out Of Larger Lights South Of Clovis New Mexico

 
Date:  Around May 2009
Time:  Approx: 11:00 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1 large, About 10-20 small.
Shape of Objects: Unknown.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I find it peaceful to take short walks late at night, and this was one of those times. It was around 11:00 p.m. and a clear night. I was at my parents house which is about five miles south of Clovis NM.
 
I was looking south and saw four yellowish non-blinking lights that made a square shape moving slowly west. It seemed to either be very large and far away, or smaller and moving oddly slowly.
 
If I was to hold my arm out and measure the size with my hand it would be about four inches across. Thinking it was a plane from the AFB, I watched it with slight interest as it moved west towards the base.
 
Once it was southwest of me, it stopped moving which caught my interest. It then released/shot 10 to 20 slightly smaller single orange lights which at first I though must be flares until they stared making right angles, full stops, and other movements that just didn't fit with rocket based movements.
 
This lasted perhaps five minutes and then the lights returned to the larger four, disappeared, and the four lights moved extremely quickly due south and disappeared.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: